Interested in streaming for BRG | Forum

Deman318 Member
Deman318 Dec 19 '17
Hi everyone, My name is deman318 and i recently stumbled upon BRG's twitch stream with RadHazard1 playing Fallout: New Vegas. After a little talk with him and my prior streaming experience, I would like to contribute to see BRG success and would like to stream for BRG. 

A little about me, I am from Pennsylvania and currently going to college for Public Relations and Advertising. I have been streaming for 2 years on and off due to my work schedule which has finally steadied out. I always enjoy watching unknown twitch channels gain viewers and watching the progression of them gain loyal followers.

The games I play are on my profile, and There are several other games that I play both on and off just for fun. I thank you for reading my post and hope to hear back from you all soon. Thank you for reading! -Deman318 

Zez Member
Zez Dec 20 '17
hello and welcome :D we need to get you in contact with Bob & Thomas who run the stream team I'll point them your way also if you're interested in doing podcasty things we have some stuff happening in the new year.
NQN_Linz BRG Staff
NQN_Linz Dec 21 '17
HEYOOOOO!!!  I second that, feel free to join our Discord and get in touch with ziplockbob or Thomas.  We'd love to bring you on board! 
Deman318 Member
Deman318 Dec 21 '17
I will certainly see you in there! Thank you Zez and NQN for the help!
Deman318 Member
Deman318 Dec 21 '17
Just A update, Apprently my email is so old that AIM is closing itself down and I used it to create my discord, I might be in the discord but im not at the same time lol. Sorry for the minor setback lol.

Donate

Users

yangguang Applicant
Priya Applicant
Armidaweiki Applicant
Jaxion Initiate
Deman318 Member
Olly Member