TEST THE SERVA! | Forum

Ruarc88 KillJoy
Ruarc88 Feb 11
Also, update your freaking java from like 3 years ago

NQN_Linz BRG Staff
NQN_Linz Feb 11
That's probably the last time I played modded xD

Will do, I have to be late anyway so no big deal.

7R4V Member
7R4V Feb 22
something maybe wrong with the forestry farm block thingy, it crashes me when i try to put in crops, unless i myself am doing something incorrectly, first time i've tryed using the forestry farms
Ruarc88 KillJoy
Ruarc88 Feb 28
Major update possibly coming to Kamuro: Looking into removing TechReborn and readding IC2 as there is a lot of WIP functionality that was missed in testing. Will be readding Biome Pencil as this was in fact the only way to change biomes (which will be needed for New Town). Carpenter's blocks will not be added as Chisels N' Bits gives this and so much more... so... much... endless... more... Railcraft will ONLY be added if there is a feature update as was promised for November as the 1.10.2 version is still a WIP port for existing content. Looking into Trav's Forestry issue and may need to apply an update here as well.
NQN_Linz BRG Staff
NQN_Linz Feb 28
Do we know if there are any TechReborn items currently in use and if so, what removing the mod will do to items in the world/chests?  
Ruarc88 KillJoy
Ruarc88 Feb 28

Quote from NQN_Linz Do we know if there are any TechReborn items currently in use and if so, what removing the mod will do to items in the world/chests?  
As far as I can tell, I have the only crafted items. Forge has the builtin ability to clear unrecognized blocks from the world and containers, however I will test this locally before doing it server side. This will also affect all TechReborn ores if this is done.
WarpedJester Board
WarpedJester Mar 23
not sure what im doing wrong.. but then again, im also not seeing the same interface as shown in the guide... 
A-D-D-F_Toxic Go Getter
A-D-D-F_Toxic Mar 24
Some of the options are set before selecting a profile to edit, or under the Settings tab in the new launcher.
Ruarc88 KillJoy
Ruarc88 Mar 24

Quote from WarpedJester not sure what im doing wrong.. but then again, im also not seeing the same interface as shown in the guide... 
You have a forward slash 
WarpedJester Board
WarpedJester Mar 25
Thats not me, i can copy/paste the correct path or use the file navigation tool and it still comes up with a forward slash even the other pre loaded ones have a forward slash but they all load up fine

The Forum post is edited by WarpedJester Mar 25
WarpedJester Board
WarpedJester Mar 25
 screens of crash and output for our pack and a screen of another pre-loaded file that i can launch without issue (note the game directory file path)
Ruarc88 KillJoy
Ruarc88 Mar 25
What you should have (all are required). Also, before choosing setting for the pack, enable advanced settings at the top of the launch options window

The Forum post is edited by Ruarc88 Mar 25
WarpedJester Board
WarpedJester Mar 29
ISSUE RESOLVED!

ISSUE:

MineCraft modpack crash on launch, not error logs

ROOT CAUSE:

Nvidia video driver

RESOLUTION:

Rolled back one version. 

7R4V Member
7R4V Apr 4
i've found something else, the Harvester from Cyclic does not keep it's settings after you leave and rejoin the game
A-D-D-F_Toxic Go Getter
A-D-D-F_Toxic Apr 13

I built a new computer, and upon setting up Kamuro again, I can't log in to Kamuro. I receive the following error when trying to connect to the server:

Connection LostMod rejections [FMLMod:IC2{2.6.170-ex110}, FMLMod:forestry{5.2.17.367}, FMLMod:biomepainttools{1.0.3}, FMLMod:hammercore{1.2.3}]

I downloaded the latest pack files, labelled as "New Pack Link" in the first post of this thread.

A-D-D-F_Toxic Go Getter
A-D-D-F_Toxic Apr 14
Link above has been updated, my problem is gone.
A-D-D-F_Toxic Go Getter
I moved the installation instructions into Support.
Pages: « 1 2
This topic is sticky

Donate

Upcoming events

BRG Game Night 5PM Central
Awww shiz mates.  Let's get together for a bit of everything... some Genital Jousting?  Su...
NQN_Linz Sep 1, 03:00PM
STAFF MEETING NOON CENTRAL
Quarterly staff meeting 
NQN_Linz Sep 23, 10:00AM

Users

Y0da Initiate
MoosePatty Initiate
TacoPandaa Initiate
princessangeal Member
OmegabladeX Initiate
Angela Member